Monday 2 February 2015

The Australian Tag

I love to travel! I have travelled to three different countries so far and I loved every minute of it, I can't wait to visit many more. However, even though I love to travel to different countries I can't forget about Australia. Seeing as Australia is my home and is an amazing country I thought why not do the Australian tag? So here goes...

Which state do you live in? The sunshine state, beautiful Queensland :)

What states have you visited around Australia? Apart from Queensland I have only briefly been to New South Wales.

What do you order at Boost Juice? Grape Escape! so good :)

Golden Gaytimes or Pavlovas? Golden Gaytimes for sure.

Cricket or Afl? Definitely cricket. My dad and brother are both great cricket players, so cricket all the way.

Who is your favourite Australian actor/actress? I would have to say Hugh Jackman. He is an amazing actor and I was also lucky enough to meet him and he is genuinely a great guy.

Describe your formal night in high school? The town I come from doesn't have a formal, instead we have a beautiful graduation dinner where the girls dress up in formal dresses and the boys dress up in suits. My graduation was amazing, it was such a great night and I also got to wear a beautiful blue dress, which was probably the best part :) oh and the after party ;)

Do you like vegemite? How do you eat it? I love vegemite! I love eating it on toast (obviously) and on plain biscuits/crackers.

Have you even seen or petted a Kangaroo? Yes and yes. I used to see them every now and then when I was playing Touch Football because they would jump across the field to get to the bushes.

Do you say...
Mate? Yes, quite alot.
G'day? Every now and then.
Jumper or sweater? Jumper.

Overall, what do you think of Australia? I can honestly say that I love it! Australia is a beautiful country and it will ALWAYS be my home. I am so grateful to be an Aussie :)

Seeing as this was a tag, I tag all of you who are reading this to do your own home countries tag. Be sure to let me know if you do, so I can check them out :)


1 comment:

  1. Hey! I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award. Check out the post below to see what you have to do :)
    http://andallthatfairydust.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    Sally x

    ReplyDelete