Thursday 29 January 2015

Favourite Fitness Websites!




 If I was going to tell you guys about all of the fitness websites I have come across, I would be writing this all day. So, I thought that instead of telling you about all of the websites I have used, I'll just let you in on my favourite websites for all things health and fitness :)





1. ToneItUp.com

Tone It Up (TIU) is a company run by best friends Karena and Katrina, and their business is absolutely amazing. From fitness videos to nutrition plans to merchandise, these girls have thought of it all, however there is one thing that separates Tone It Up from the rest, and that would have to be their community. The TIU community is a place where you can journalise your favourite healthy foods and workouts, a place to find all new recipes from others, a place to communicate with fellow TIU lovers and much more. The thing I love about Tone It Up is their challenges and their weekly schedules. They have multiple free challenges throughout the year such as the Love Your Body Series (which is happening a the moment), The Bikini Series and the Frisky Fall Challenge. These challenges all go for 8 weeks each and they include new workouts and for those who own the TIU nutrition program, a new edition full of all new yummy recipes. They also post a free weekly schedule each week, telling you what exercises to do each day. It's a really fantastic schedule that is both fun and easy to follow. I also recently bought the TIU nutrition program and it is fabulous, definitely worth the price! So for those of you who haven't checked these girls out make sure you do, they are fantastic :)

2. FitnessBlender.com

Fitness Blender is one of my favourite places to find hardcore, vigorous workouts that really make you sweat. Fitness Blender is a company run by husband and wife Daniel and Kelli and their workouts are honestly fantastic. The thing I love about Fitness Blender is that each workout tells you approximately how many calories you're burning and their website also has an option where you can 'find workouts' and choose the duration, calorie burn and the areas you want to target throughout your workout. Another amazing thing about Fitness Blender is that their workout videos are completely free, which is definitely an added bonus. I have to say that Fitness Blender would probably be my go to website when it comes to workouts, because when I work out I love to go hard and make sure that I'm pushing myself and I know that each Fitness Blender workout will cater to that. So for anybody who hasn't visited this website, you must! Especially if you're looking for fun, hardcore and kick ass workouts :)

3. Pinterest

The last website is Pinterest and while this isn't exactly a fitness website itself, you can find a variety of fabulous workouts, healthy recipes and fitness tips. Pinterest allows you to break down your search results into different categories such as cardio workouts, yoga or weights etc. I have found multiple fitness websites through Pinterest such as PopSugar Fitness, Daily Burn and many  more. So for any of you that haven't visited Pinterest, make sure that you check it out because it has variety of workouts, recipes and fitness advice worth looking at :)

Let me know if guys check out these websites and I would also love to know what websites you use :)

2 comments:

  1. Great Post! I've watched Fitness Blender's videos on Youtube before, they know how to make you sweat! I'm definitely going to check out the Tone it up one too :) xx

    xbeccabe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Yeah Fitness Blender is fantastic! You should definitely check out Tone It Up too, they are fabulous :) xx

      Delete