Sunday 25 January 2015

Three Favourite Albums At The Moment!





Happy Australia Day! For those of you who don't know, it's Aus Day here in Australia today, and that means three things: Swimming, BBQ's and alcohol. However, another element that ties in perfectly while doing all of those things is listening to some good music. So I thought why not make a post about the albums that I'm loving at the moment.

Before I get into sharing the albums I am loving at the moment with you, I just wanted to make a point that these albums aren't necessarily my favourite albums of all time, they are just the albums I have on repeat at the moment. With that said, here they are :)

                                                          1. Four- One Direction

I'm not going to lie I have been a One Direction fan from the very beginning. I have all of their albums and so far I have been to two of their concerts and will be attending the third in mid February. I love that their music matures with their fans and I think that's why I have loved each and every one of their albums. However, I must say that their new album 'Four' definitely outdoes the rest, it is amazing. I can honestly say that I love every single song on the album, but if I had to choose a favourite it would probably be the song '18'. For those of you who haven't listened to it yet, I recommend that you do, because even if you aren't a fan of their music, this album may just change your mind.

2. 1989- Taylor Swift

I have always been a fan of Taylor Swift's music, however I have never listened to a full album of hers until she released 1989 and I have to say, I love it. Taylor has an obvious talent when it comes to song writing and it definitely shows through her music. I love how honest she is in her music, because it makes her songs truthful and relatable. I have never really been a fan of country music apart from Taylor Swift, so I love the fact that she released a pop album. I must say that I enjoy every single song on 1989, but my favourite at the moment would have to be 'Wonderland'. If you haven't listened to this album yet, I recommend that you do because it's truly fantastic.


3. My Everything- Ariana Grande
I have been a fan of Ariana Grande from the moment she released 'The Way' and then I bought her first album and  I absolutely loved it. I love this new album too, however there are some songs that I like better than others. Ariana has such an amazingly powerful voice that I could listen to all day long. I especially love her ballads. My favourite song on this album would probably be 'Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart'. I recommend that for those of you who haven't listened to this album yet, you definitely should because there are a handful of songs that are absolutely amazing.

There you go. My three favourite albums at the moment :) Let me know if you like the albums that I have mentioned above or let me know what your favourites are, I'd love to see what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment