Saturday 24 January 2015

'Very Inspiring Blogger Award'

Today, I was lucky enough to be nominated for the 'Very Inspiring Blogger Award' and while this not may be a big deal to some, to me it felt great to be recognised by fellow bloggers :) I would like to say a big thank you to the lovely theberryway. for nominating me, so make sure you guys check her page out :)

The rules involved in this are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add their link to your blog.
2. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers.
5. Contact your nominees and provide a link to your post.
6. Display the award logo (button) on your blog, whether on your sidebar or about page, or special award page.

Here we go, seven things about me :)

1. I'm an Aussie girl.
2. I love to laugh
3. I love to exercise
4. I love Disney movies, they are fabulous
5. I'm a dog person, I especially love my family dog
6. I don't like tomatoes but I enjoy tomato sauce
7. I'm currently studying Business/Journalism at uni


The 15 bloggers I nominate are listed below :)

Lexie Rose May

No comments:

Post a Comment